DCC’s Community Gift Project, 2018
The gift project began in 1998. Now, 20 years later, we are still a generous source of support for families and children!
This year we will gather gifts for:
- The children of the CommuniCare Perinatal program for women
- The children of Empower Yolo’s Domestic Shelter in Davis
- The boys living in the Davis Foster Group Home, Progress Ranch
- New Shoes for Foster children through Pamma’s Shoe Closet
- Toys for the Collaborative Program: “Play School Experience,” housed at DCC, and supported by Empower Yolo, First 5 California & DCCNS. Over 40 children, many from international families, attend twice weekly!
- Davis Community Meals Resource Center for the unsheltered
- Friday Faith and Food for the food insecure
- DCC’s Children’s Choir
Be a blessing: take a tag from our tree in the Narthex, buy a gift or gift card, and return it by the deadline listed on the tag. Thank you!