A Message from Pastor Chris Neufeld-Erdman
Sunday Worship, March 29, 2020
- Prayer Service for Sunday, March 22
- DCC’s YouTube Channel
- Connect to Pastor Chris’ blog
- Read Prayer Guides by Pastor Chris
- Sign up for email updates. We will keep you informed weekly or as we have news.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Davis Community Church Facebook group for mutual support.
- Follow DCC on Instagram. Search for Davis.Community.Church
(disregard the previous Instagram account: davis_community_church)
- For spiritual nourishment, go to DCC sermons online.
- Give to support the ministry of Davis Community Church
- Be a part of the caregiving team.
- Friday Faith & Food luncheon continues for people who cannot simply stock up at their local grocery store.
Today, call a friend. Check-in and give the gift of your presence, distant but not far.
Please let the staff know of anyone you are concerned about. The staff is working from their homes but available by email (email@example.com) or phone. Our phone numbers are listed in your directory. If you leave a message at the office, we will receive it.
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.[ Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4.4-7
Peace be with you.
Be well. Be kind. Be wise.